Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Free phone scoop phone winners.

Ilovephonescoop

Nov 4, 2003, 5:23 AM
Dear phone scoop, will you please announce or post the winners of you new promotion (free) phone winners when they have been selected on your site news sections. Thank you so much.
Rich Brome

Nov 4, 2003, 3:14 PM
The posted rules promised that winners would be notified by today and posted publicly by this coming Friday. I'm sticking to that - the winners have already been notified by e-mail, and the usernames will be posted publicly later this week, by Friday at the latest.
mario

Nov 6, 2003, 10:13 AM
oops.. i didn´t win... ☹️
DMARTIN

Nov 6, 2003, 10:30 PM
😢 Neither did i!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich Brome

Nov 7, 2003, 1:08 AM
FYI: there were over 2,500 eligible users, and six phones to go around...
Ilovephonescoop

Nov 7, 2003, 5:52 AM
Congrats to all the winners. Also can the winners be posted as who they were...
Big Poppa

Nov 7, 2003, 11:31 AM
They are probably people who only visit the site once in a blue moon and don't even particpate in the forums.
Rich Brome

Nov 7, 2003, 5:57 PM
The winners so far are:

tjb117
austinchang7
teluspcs
dsfollis
rossarmstrong

Congrats to all!

...but there's one more winner that I haven't been able to contact yet. ☹️ Please check your email to see if you are that winner! If I don't hear from him/her by Sunday morning, I'll be forced to draw another user so we can wrap this up.
rossarmstrong

Nov 7, 2003, 7:24 PM
😁

Wow! Not only do I get great news here, now I get great equipment!!

I cannot find the link to the contest information (list of phone prizes). Is it no longer available since the contest is over?

Rich thanks again for the herd work to keep up a terrific site and provide a reward for its users.

Ross
rossarmstrong

Nov 7, 2003, 7:27 PM
Make that "thanks again for the HARD work. . ."

Should have used that check spelling button 🤭

Or better yet proofread!
Rich Brome

Nov 11, 2003, 8:08 PM
...and the final winner is:

wb

Thanks to everyone who registered or updated their account - and a big congrats to the winners! Phones should be going in the mail by the end of next week. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.