Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

GRR! SAFARI!

tgoace

Apr 11, 2008, 4:41 AM
Another reason why Safari sucks:

Every once in a while the browser degrades my phonescoop experience! 😲 😳 It just randomly STOPS loading, rendering, or connecting to phonescoop for no apparent reason. I'm picking up wifi, so I used to think it was intermittent connection. Not so. Firefox picks up with no problem.

What is it with Safari that is causing this frustration? Probably has osmething to do with wifi going in and out...

I stopped using it altogether but my wife keeps using it and WON'T use firefox. She says she doesn't like it, for no discernible reason at all 🙄
speedywalk

Apr 11, 2008, 9:17 PM
I have the same issue with Firefox on my Windows box. This started happening as soon as I updated to Firefox v 2.0.0.12 and I just noticed at x.13 is out but haven't tried it yet.

Not sure what it is, usually it says "waiting on rev.phonescoop.com" on the bottom of the screen.

I give up and click refresh about 3 times and it works.

By the way, Rich--you think you're some sort of Jedi or something waving your server around like that? 😛

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
Don.Mike

Apr 14, 2008, 8:09 PM
opera? will that work on an apple? or are you using safari on windows? if so i'm sorry
tgoace

Apr 15, 2008, 12:38 AM
Safari on OSX

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.