Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

April Fools News?!?

colione112

Apr 1, 2008, 10:54 AM
Where are all the April Fools news posts like you've done in the past years?

I usually get a kick out of 'em!
crackberry

Apr 1, 2008, 10:55 AM
colione112 said:
Where are all the April Fools news posts like you've done in the past years?

I usually get a kick out of 'em!

did you read this forum before posting?
colione112

Apr 1, 2008, 11:04 AM
I did and I understand it's a big news day, I was just hoping to pull something over on my co-workers that don't know any better...

O well, I figure out something else lol
Gemini

Apr 1, 2008, 2:46 PM
I just did the bluescreen one to my hubby's computer.
newfette

Apr 1, 2008, 2:27 PM
I've been looking forward to the front page news stories for a few weeks and to find nothing today made me sad..
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 1, 2008, 4:08 PM
is no fools at all?
newfette

Apr 1, 2008, 9:07 PM
then that seems pretty lame to me..

busy news day or not.. its not like april fools day is a suprise to anyone..

just sas to see a site that's always done a great job in the past really let the ball drop on this one.. ☹️
crackberry

Apr 1, 2008, 10:34 PM
newfette said:
then that seems pretty lame to me..

busy news day or not.. its not like april fools day is a suprise to anyone..

just sas to see a site that's always done a great job in the past really let the ball drop on this one.. ☹️

how are they letting the ball drop? rich even said it's one of the busiest days for them. it happens to be on april 1st this year. cut rich some slack.
newfette

Apr 2, 2008, 8:06 AM
all I'm saying is that IN MY OPINION, which the last time I checked I was still allowed to have one... they let the ball drop this year....

maybe it was the other eric that used to do the April fools stories, maybe not. but anyone who can look at a calendar can see it coming.

yes the start of a new quarter is busy for everyone, but its a tradition and as someone who's been using the site for almost 4 years I think I'm allowed to be disappointed. its something I look forward to and it wasn't there.

its like the jelly beans from palm when they release a new unit or the random free accessory I get from Blackberry with every new release..... I'll live without it but I'll still be disappointed if its not there...
robtheman

Apr 2, 2008, 11:26 AM
newfette said:
all I'm saying is that IN MY OPINION, which the last time I checked I was still allowed to have one...

You're Canadian. You're allowed to have an opinion, but you're forgetting that it doesn't count.
newfette

Apr 2, 2008, 12:33 PM
LOL

such a punk

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.