Therefore there are two things I don't want to see any more of starting today:
1. People throwing around accusations of someone being a another (banned) user. It's become a bit like the Salem Witch Trials here lately and no ones needs that.
If a banned user returns, it is a violation of the ToU, so if you notice that, please report it to us. When you report it to us, please be specific. "This person sounds like / has the same personality as X" is not specific. We need more to go on than that.
However, please do NOT make a public stink about it. In fact, please just don't mention it in the forums at all. Please let us (the moderators) do our jobs.
2. Posting a public notice that you have reported a message to the moderators. Again, please let us do our jobs. A forum message saying "I reported you" is unnecessarily antagonistic and unfriendly. If we delete a message or otherwise take action, there will be an email from us explaining it.
- Re: Attention: New Rules by Fenix1003
- Re: Attention: New Rules by Sherman Schrader
- Re: Attention: New Rules by whymeohgodwhyme
- Huzzah! But. . . by japhy
- Re: Huzzah! But. . . by japhy
- Re: Attention: New Rules by techguy22
- Re: Attention: New Rules by ReaperTut