Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

RSS/RDF Feed for news?

RingLeader

Jan 15, 2004, 3:45 PM
Hey, guys. I'd love to include an RSS feed of your headlines on my site, but didn't find one on the site. If you have one, please let me know. If not, please consider starting one.

A forum search would be nice, too. I can only imagine how many people post duplicate threads. I scanned and manually searched 6 pages of headlines for rss/rdf, but that surely wasn't as complete as a real search would be.

Thanks,

Richard Simpson
BestRingers.com
RingLeader

Jan 17, 2004, 12:19 PM
Nevermind, found it here, in case anyone else wants it...

https://www.phonescoop.com/rss_91.php »
Rich Brome

Jan 20, 2004, 4:15 PM
RingLeader said:
Hey, guys. I'd love to include an RSS feed of your headlines on my site, but didn't find one on the site. If you have one, please let me know. If not, please consider starting one.

I see from your reply that you found the RSS feed. It's due for an overhaul soon, which is one reason why it's not very prominent. It is there, though.

The overhaul will add notices for new feature articles to the main news feed, so people who rely solely on RSS for new content won't miss things like the recent CES article. There will also be a new RSS feed for the Latest Phones info.

A forum search would be nice, too. I can only imagine how many people post duplicate threads. I scanned an
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.