Phone Scoop

printed October 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=1&fi=1365

Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

Back to message list

Replying to:  Is forum as user friendly as possible? by phonemanic   Oct 29, 2003, 5:52 PM

Re: Is forum as user friendly as possible?

by Rich Brome (Moderator)    Oct 30, 2003, 3:16 AM

I definitely appreciate the feedback. I know you already linked to another thread on the subject, but I realize it's an issue an I welcome the opportunity to address it again.

First, whenever you're viewing a single message, there are links above the message to both its parent and the top message (where applicable). Therefore, having to "having to hunt for the original post" should not be an issue - there's a link right at the top.

Second, as someone else pointed out, when looking at the list of messages, there are several options for how to view that, some being similar to the example you linked to. I've tried to make it flexible.

Thirdly, I welcome all feedback and suggestions. This forum is created entirely from scratch, not a package deal like most other forums. That has disadvantages - mostly just that it's different than what people are used to from other sites. But it is also a good thing - because if you don't like something about it, let me know - I may be able to do something about it. Nothing is set in stone. I built it, so I know how it works and I can change it. I've received a good number of suggestions already, and I'm busy working on improvements based on that feedback.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.