Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Is forum as user friendly as possible?

phonemanic

Oct 29, 2003, 5:52 PM
First, let me begin by expressing my gratitude for phonescoop.com. This is by far the most impressive resource for those in the wireless industry that I have stumbled upon in some time. Now, just a pet peeve, but the forum could be easier to navigate. My suggestion would be to use a style like the one demonstrated in this link http://www.infopop.com/products/ubbclassic/po weredby_ubbclassic.html
(you may have to cut and paste to your address bar)
this way, a thread will be readable from top to bottom, instead on having to hunt for the original post, and those following it. any opinions?
phonemanic

Oct 29, 2003, 8:39 PM
In response to earlier post, I see that this has already been discussed
https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
AtillaThePun

Oct 29, 2003, 11:58 PM
In the top right corner of the message list is a link that says something like "Change view options". Click on that and you'll have the option to select a threaded view.

Hopefully you subscribed to this thread so you'll know that I replied! 🤣
Rich Brome

Oct 30, 2003, 3:16 AM
I definitely appreciate the feedback. I know you already linked to another thread on the subject, but I realize it's an issue an I welcome the opportunity to address it again.

First, whenever you're viewing a single message, there are links above the message to both its parent and the top message (where applicable). Therefore, having to "having to hunt for the original post" should not be an issue - there's a link right at the top.

Second, as someone else pointed out, when looking at the list of messages, there are several options for how to view that, some being similar to the example you linked to. I've tried to make it flexible.

Thirdly, I welcome all feedback and suggestions. This forum is created entirely from scratch, not a pa...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.