Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Unlocking a Motorola V600

mailboat

Nov 22, 2004, 5:25 PM
I would like to know if anyone knows how to unlock the AT&T code in a V600 so it can be used on the Cingular system, with a Cingular SIM card. I have a Blackberry on Cingular and want the freedom of using my previous AT&T phone when I don't need to haul the Blackberry around. Otherwise it's an expensive paperweight
legacyblue2

Nov 23, 2004, 3:12 AM
☚ī¸ unfortunatley for you at&t's stand on unlocking is that we don't do it at all. However the phone will work for voice only on the cingular side.
mailboat

Nov 23, 2004, 9:12 AM
Thank you for your information. I take it from the "we" in your response that you work for AT&T? A couple of quick questions; It is possible to unlock the phone, it's just that AT&T chooses not to do so, but, even without unlocking the phone, it will work with a Cingular SIM chip,from a Blackberry purchased at Cingular, 😕 just voice only?
Rich Brome

Nov 23, 2004, 9:55 AM
This forum is for discussing issues with this web site only. Please try the AT&T, Cingular, or V600 forums. Thank you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.