Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Poor sports

texaswireless

Aug 7, 2007, 8:58 PM
Since when is using a joke to say someone has put their foot in their mouth considered a violation of the TOS.

You folks sure are selective in enforcing that TOS out there.
Ray

Aug 7, 2007, 9:25 PM
If the joke is racial, sexual, vulgar or obscene in nature, then the joke is in violation of the TOS.
As far as being selective about enforcing the TOS texaswireless, deal with it or find another forum community as Rich, and the two Erics are the admins here and are well within their rights to say what and what isn't in violation of the TOS.
texaswireless

Aug 7, 2007, 9:27 PM
Are you an admin?
chainsaw

Aug 8, 2007, 7:42 PM
he wishes
texaswireless

Aug 8, 2007, 8:58 PM
Our comments after this were all deleted. Must have had a mod with a wild hair that night.
Ray

Aug 9, 2007, 8:35 AM
The deletions I'm sure had nothing to do with a wild hair. I believe Rich and the 2 Erics were meerly doing what I said earlier. They were upholding the TOS of Phone Scoop which apparently were broken by your threads.
JimmyTaliban

Aug 9, 2007, 9:16 AM
Do you really think you are fooling anyone?

How many times have you been banned raycarrol?
Ray

Aug 9, 2007, 10:04 AM
I love how people speak without reading a PS member's profile. Born and raised in KY, 100% Wildcat! As Mark Twain once said "Better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt". Try following that advice JT. BR
JimmyTaliban

Aug 9, 2007, 11:21 AM
Who cares about your profile?

You made a profile for cyberpsonic, and it fooled the mods, but not me.

Do whatever you want, but I know your game. You can report this post, do whatever you want, but I am calling you out.
Ray

Aug 9, 2007, 3:23 PM
Well JT, I hope you can back up your claim of me being raycarrol, cyberpsonic, Santa Claus, Moby Dick and anyone else you can think of off the top of your head.
phonemechanic

Aug 9, 2007, 3:49 PM
HA! Your profile information is about as accurate as Wikipedia. You're raycarroll and we all know it. Just give it up already 🤣
Guy Montag

Aug 11, 2007, 9:19 PM
Or you could continue to violate the TOS's like ray does and just continually create new SNs.
texaswireless

Aug 9, 2007, 4:26 PM
Rich, Eric, care to elaborate on why finding a funny way to tell someone they put their foot in the mouth is considering a violation of the TOS?
Ray

Aug 9, 2007, 9:04 PM
I'm sure Rich or Eric have sent an e mail explaining why the forum thread was deleted as that is normally what they will do.
wombough

Aug 10, 2007, 9:39 AM
I really think this renaming all topics he replies to as Ah Hell is really taking away from this forum. Just my 2 cents. I go to the forum page and every topic on the front page is Ah Hell. So instead of reading the ones of intrest or the ones I may have input in I read none.
Lapdog

Aug 10, 2007, 10:16 AM
I concur with your assessment.

I don't waste my time reading any of them...except this one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.