Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Need to know the best phone for verizon

nicks5522

Oct 25, 2003, 9:18 AM
i just dont know herain mixed revierws on all verizons phone i like samsung scha530 and the audivox 8600 but here bad thing bout both what is the best phone offered .....great battery life good color and the best features
brodfukker

Oct 28, 2003, 11:19 AM
overall the LG VX4400 is the choice. it is tried and true! it doesn't have selling points like the phones you listed, but it is very reliable and very user friendly... the areas it falls short: the 8600 is tiny and it has a speakerphone, the A530 is tiny and dual color displays. But in the real world the cons overshadow the pros with those 2 phones - the A530 is gold for god's sake who wants that! & the 8600 is an audiovox - not a leader in the realm of quality... but i would choose the 8600 & try my luck - i'm sold on the size, screen quality, and speakerphone on a flip is just cool - period! (btw i sell verizon) 😁
phonemanic

Oct 29, 2003, 5:39 PM
I would wait on the scha790 from samsung. the phone was just approved by the FCC so it should be carried by verizon pretty quick, and it has a ton of usuable features, plus a flash for use with the vga camera. until then, get yourself a v60i, if they only made it in color 😉 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.