Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Moderator progress?

Big Poppa

Dec 26, 2003, 5:26 PM
Hey Rich hows the progress going on programming in moderators for the forums??
Rich Brome

Dec 30, 2003, 11:52 AM
It's still a way off. Next on my to-do list for site improvements are overhauling the RSS feed, forum search, and overhauling the mobile version of the site.

Then I'll tackle "Forums 2.0", which will include several major improvements, including moderators. But the whole first quarter will be a very busy time for events and new content, so I can't really promise a timeframe for Forums 2.0. Unfortunately, it could be as late as 2nd quarter...
Big Poppa

Dec 31, 2003, 12:29 PM
Thats kewl, I just know you need some help in here, and want to offer my services, since this is the ONLY forum site I can access from work. 😈
mright123

Jan 2, 2004, 5:51 PM
The same goes here. Kudos on the great improvements BTW.
independent

May 17, 2004, 10:10 PM
Forums 2.0?

Moderators?

Rich Borne Clones?

Coming Soon to PhoneScoop near you!

-independent

P.S. Just wondering how this is going since looks like you could really use the help.
Rich Brome

May 18, 2004, 10:26 AM
independent said:
... Just wondering how this is going since looks like you could really use the help.

Thanks. It's still in the pipeline. Unfortunately, that's about all I can say for now.

I know it's not much, but I have taken the interim step of making the "Report to moderator" link more prominent. Hopefully that will encourage people to use it more often.

It's always frustrating when a thread gets way out of control before anyone thinks to report it to me. With so many active phone forums, there are just way too many active threads for me to monitor myself. But if people would just make use of the report link, it would actually be pretty easy for me to keep on top of things.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.