Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Phonescoop.com Feature Request

Palamedes

Oct 15, 2004, 12:22 AM
I think this website is very well done, and I have been around long enough to see developments of the site.. but something I'd like to see is a per phone feature that works similar to the "Compare vs..." link.

Instead of my having to know what phones have what, I'd like to be able to click a button while browsing a given phone, and find all other phones that have similar features..

This should be a fairly simple tie in to your Phone Finder funcationality.

So if I were looking at this phone, for example; https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p =478

There would be a link right next to Compare vs... that would automatically pull up other phones with the same or similar features.

This would allow users to find other phon...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Oct 15, 2004, 1:04 AM
Holy crap - that's a great idea! 🙂

Seriously - that would rock. Thanks for the great suggestion! I've been thinking about something similar for the Shop feature (like Amazon's "people who shopped for this also shopped for this...",) but for whatever reason I hadn't thought to do it based on features.

I think it's possible. It would definitely not be easy, but probably no harder than the Phone Finder ranking functionality.

I'm adding that to my to-do list right now. Thanks!
Palamedes

Oct 15, 2004, 10:49 AM
Glad to help =)

Ps.. I accept Check, Money orders.. paypal... 😛 heh

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.