phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

April Fools

Rich Brome

Apr 2, 2007, 10:13 AM
Lapdog

Apr 2, 2007, 11:32 AM
While I knew it was a joke, the Apple iPhone article, at least to me, VERY convincing and very plausible.

Kudo!
Protege

Apr 2, 2007, 4:04 PM
it wouldve been funny if you put a fake article about AT&T changing its name once again to Cingular... LOL
Rich Brome

Apr 2, 2007, 4:40 PM
We thought about that. Unfortunately, the draft ended up sounding all too true and sad.
gunny

Apr 2, 2007, 7:12 PM
Rich Brome said:
We thought about that. Unfortunately, the draft ended up sounding all too true and sad.

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Hombre07

Apr 3, 2007, 12:21 AM
You just wait until the iPhone article comes true. It would not surprise me one bit.
timslo

Apr 3, 2007, 11:41 AM
All very funny and inventive. My fave was the BLZR and RAVR phones brief. A pin stripe phone?!! Just great!
SarahJo

Apr 3, 2007, 3:13 PM
I was excited about the BLZR ☹️
jrtool

Apr 3, 2007, 10:39 PM

A "Kimono" model will include a hidden compartment for storing a condom

🤣 🤣 🤣
sweetsoprano

Apr 5, 2007, 1:02 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 I liked the "My Cousins" plan...and the BLZR...you make sure to get your money when Motorola steals that one...
coziamnumber1

Apr 9, 2007, 9:43 AM
I am still waiting for the MOTO CRPR (Crapper), that automatically takes a **** every time you use it (just like all their other phones.)
SarahJo

Apr 9, 2007, 2:04 PM
Or the TAZR. Part phone, part stun gun 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.