Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

boost mobile

chino

Oct 4, 2004, 3:48 PM
is boost mobile going to be put up along with the other wireless carriers? there are some pics and specs id like to know about some of those phones and i cant seem to find them under the motorola section.... can you hook me up rich?
Rich Brome

Oct 4, 2004, 4:17 PM
Boost is still a relatively small carrier. If/when they gain more subscribers, yes, I'll certainly add them.
RichLok

Oct 4, 2004, 5:38 PM
Aren't they similar to the Nextel phones? They just come in different cases or colors.
CainMarko

Oct 4, 2004, 6:01 PM
I believe they are either owned by nextel or use the nextel network.

Hey RichLok,
They changed the XBM to include insurance exchanges by mail in the NE Region. 🙄 Lame.
Rich Brome

Oct 4, 2004, 6:14 PM
CainMarko said:
I believe they are either owned by nextel or use the nextel network.

Both, actually.

They're kind of like Virgin Mobile, in that they're an MVNO, they offer prepaid service, and the carrier whose network they use does not offer their own prepaid. Virgin is even available in Sprint Stores, and Boost is the same way with Nextel.

But unlike Virgin/Sprint, Boost is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nextel.
RichLok

Oct 4, 2004, 6:55 PM
Ahh. The great NE has fallen.. At least you still have the NE Patriots! 😎
BowWowWow

Oct 5, 2004, 10:42 AM
RichLok said:
Ahh. The great NE has fallen.. At least you still have the NE Patriots! 😎

And the Buffalo Bills 😁
RichLok

Oct 5, 2004, 6:12 PM
LOL @ Buffalo Bills...
Rich Brome

Oct 4, 2004, 6:11 PM
They started out that way, but now Moto is starting to make some exclusive models for them.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.