Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Rich - what do you think...

BowWowWow

Sep 30, 2004, 1:30 PM
about adding a forum for aircards? With EV-DO out, and EDGE too, I think it's a viable subject. I sell a pile of them every month, and I know they're going to get much more popular.
Rich Brome

Sep 30, 2004, 5:27 PM
That's not a bad suggestion.

There were some other suggestions a while back... like a Buy/Sell/Trade forum, and a Bluetooth/Accessories forum.

I also thought a Cell Phone Culture/Humor forum might be an interesting idea.

I don't want to get in the habit of creating forums like crazy, though...

So which new forums do people think are most needed?
justpeachy

Sep 30, 2004, 5:50 PM
I think Bluetooth is the only one of those that would really be needed or useful... I think the Shop talk forum pretty much covers the humor/culture aspect IMO. I guess the selling forum would be OK but I come here for information, not to buy a phone. That's what eBay is for. 🙄
BrianJ

Oct 1, 2004, 9:01 AM
I have no problem with adding a few new forums, but I think that if you do that you should remove a few of the old ones that are not being used. As I was looking through some of the dates of the last response there are several that have not had anything posted in over a month. Maybe with less forums any questions that are left unanswered in a lesser used forum may get answered in the general forum or under the carrier that it pertains to. Just my 2 cents.
Slander

Oct 2, 2004, 9:41 AM
I like the idea of a cellphone humor board. (Have you heard the one about the priest, the rabbi, and the Nokia 7610?)

I actually just came over to this section to post a forum suggestion. "Horror Stories."

Reps and customers alike can share their worst experiences with cellular. We can all blow off a little steam and share sympathies.

I was going to suggest maybe loosening or deactivating the language filter for that forum, but changed my mind. Those little strings of asterisks are too much fun.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.