Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

educate me on cell phones

syncmaster

Sep 24, 2004, 9:49 PM
I am in the market for a camera phone ~ I don't really know a lot about the specifics of some of the features ~ I really like the nokia 7610 and the koi ~ I have been told no less than a mega pixel ~ OK I get that ~ but can you explain amps and cdma ~ do I need both and can I get mp3 downloads with just high speed data and not the mp3 option ? EMS picture messaging ??? worth it ?? should it be included ? any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. I have a phone currently, contract is up and can be renewed at any time ~ I am also being very patient and would like to make an educated decision rather than a hasty one just to have a phone.
CainMarko

Sep 24, 2004, 11:15 PM
Who is your current carrier, and we can give you your best options for the company you are currently using.
If it doesn't matter to you, then what do you want? Cadillac or Chevy?

If you want a Caddy... then you have TONS of options.

Cingular/ATT/Tmobile/GSM
Caddy:
Nokia 6620
not a megapixel but takes the best vga phone pics ive ever seen. It has almost every available option on a cell phone today and then some. The best of the best currently in my opinion.
Treo 600
Yeah. It's THAT good.
Motorola A780. Keep your fingers crossed. Moto will have to pull a rabbit out and burn some midnight oil in order to ensure this phone comes delivered as promised.
And of Course
The Nokia 7610
I think the only drawback to this phone is the lac...
(continues)
syncmaster

Sep 26, 2004, 3:57 PM
Thank you very much the information you have provided has been very helpful.
Rich Brome

Sep 25, 2004, 2:40 AM
This forum is for discussion of this site only - not general cell phone advice. Please try asking in the General or Techs & Trends forum.

Thanks! 🙂
syncmaster

Sep 26, 2004, 3:58 PM
Sorry ~I'm new to this site ~ I'll re post it there.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.