Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

2004 Holiday Pre-Preview ???

gtownjimbo

Sep 22, 2004, 5:41 PM
i'm having trouble finding the 2004 Holiday Pre-Preview link..... could you please post the direct link here... thanks, also I WISH IT WAS TRUE, but the release date on the Nokia 6230 is off, Cingular is advertising the CRAP out of this phone, but they haven't released it yet, i'm waiting to sign a contract with them as soon as they release it, i don't know how much longer i can go w/o a phone! But if you have any inside info on the 6230 release date, please post it. Thanks a lot!
Rich Brome

Sep 22, 2004, 8:45 PM
gtownjimbo said:
i'm having trouble finding the 2004 Holiday Pre-Preview link.....

It's right at the top of the front page. 😉
gtownjimbo

Sep 22, 2004, 8:59 PM
Rich,

I don't know if its somthing with my browser or what, but its just showing up as a blank gray space which i can't click. Can you post the direct web address? Thank you.
Rich Brome

Sep 22, 2004, 11:44 PM
That's really weird. It just a standard GIF graphic. You should be able to at least click it even if you can't see it.

I intentionally made it an odd size so it wouldn't be blocked by ad blockers, but by chance - are you using any kind of ad-blocking plug-ins or options? It's very common that that kind of software is overzealous and blocks all kinds of things that aren't ads.

What browser software are you using?

But regardless, you can also access it through the normal navigation, under "Feature Articles".

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.