Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

phonescoop been ban from cingular

frog653

Dec 16, 2006, 12:46 AM
hello every one hope this the right place to ask this. i stop by a cingular store today check some phones. a sale man come up.i said i was just looking at phone i seen on phone scoop.all hell broke lose 😡 they said phonescoop has been ban from the saleman here at cingular. said that site .is not the truth about phones .ask me please do not get your info from that site,any one heard of that one 😳
lefteyeiu2006

Dec 16, 2006, 5:13 PM
Yeah a cingular rep told me that Cingulars name will not change after Bellsouth is bought out. Dont listen to them.
frog653

Dec 16, 2006, 9:00 PM
that you for the reply,i was wondering if any one else had heard that.they sure run phonescoop down, said they lie about there phone.
krickt

Dec 16, 2006, 9:46 PM
One of our AAE's told me never to come into the forums, but that the phone reviews were awesome. Take that for what it's worth. I don't believe that there are better sites to do comparison shopping of not only different phones, but also of carriers, than PhoneScoop! Those guys have probably been banned from the Lounge or burned in there, one or the other....
Jay Everette

Dec 17, 2006, 1:46 PM
That makes more sense
Rich Brome

Dec 17, 2006, 1:45 PM
frog653 said:
they said phonescoop has been ban from the saleman here at cingular...

It's possible we had to ban that person from posting in our forums due to inappropriate postings.

It's also possible the network people in charge of that location's Internet access blocked this site because employees were spending too much company time chatting in the forums. It's unfortunate, but we hear about things like that a lot.

...said that site .is not the truth about phones .ask me please do not get your info from that site...

Wow. It sounds like the guy is just bitter.

We strive to offer the truth about phones, and we stand behind everything we say. We go to great lengths to insur...
(continues)
frog653

Dec 17, 2006, 1:59 PM
i think u was right they are just bitter in the store i was at. think that was bad about phonescoop .when they found out i was with allte and been with them for for 7 years. i love phone scoop.the last 2 phone i got reviews from it was the nokia 3587i and 6255i.from my point keep up the great work thank for all u do.
Crapbag

Dec 19, 2006, 9:42 PM
I sell Cingular and am a regular of this site. Granted i do some forum posting but i also refer plenty of customers to this site for information on equipment. I recommend the comparison tool when customers are indecisive.
cingcing

Dec 20, 2006, 2:11 PM
I also sell Cingular. Have for three years. I tell customers that can't decide what phone they want that Phone Scoop is the best resource on the Internet for cell phone specs, features, user reviews, and general cell phone info. Most of them come back informed enough to make a decision with confidence.

I personally refer to this site on a daily basis, as I don't claim to know everything about every phone.

Who ever said that Phone Scoop doesn't tell the truth obviously doesn't know much about cell phones, or like Rich suggested, is just bitter.
jones9166

Dec 22, 2006, 4:08 PM
I also work for the big C and When I was trained I was told to bring my customers to Phonescoop. I have heard nothing from the big dogs about banning us from this site.
frog653

Dec 24, 2006, 12:19 AM
well u can contact the store in jonesboro ar.that where it come from the cingular store there.
jones9166

Dec 26, 2006, 12:51 PM
Could just be that store, mabey the ownder does not like phonescoop, But trust me it is not from Corp Cingular.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.