Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

This has more than likely been addressed....

Innascent

Sep 1, 2006, 2:06 PM
But i think that a option to block posts from certain users would be cool... for the fact that alot of the arguements would be toned down if one could just ignore the post....

.. just my thoughts...

thanks eric and rich
Innascent

Nov 8, 2006, 6:27 PM
bump... it still hasnt been answered.... i know u guys aere busy
Rich Brome

Nov 9, 2006, 10:23 AM
That would be tricky with the way our forums are threaded.

You'd still need to see some kind of placeholder for the "blocked" messages, so you could see the replies below blocked messages from non-blocked users. You never know when a thread will turn interesting again. 😉

...but then those replies might not make sense without the context of the blocked messages. I could easily see all kinds of crazy misunderstandings because of it. I foresee something like that causing more problems than it would solve.

I understand the frustration, though.
Innascent

Nov 9, 2006, 1:37 PM
no problem Rich... i just appreciate the feedback...
Celestial Halo

Nov 11, 2006, 6:05 PM
That would take a lot of fun out of it, some of the most interesting threads are arguements. 👀
Hayate

Nov 11, 2006, 8:22 PM
Agreed. It'd just be nice if we didn't have to worry about them getting randomly deleted for no good reason @_@
alejandro

Nov 12, 2006, 12:57 PM
Its awesome to see the hypocrisy involved in a libertarian bitching about private ownership control. i think my head just exploded
Hayate

Nov 12, 2006, 6:18 PM
I never bitched about private ownership control in itself. I bitched about the particular private owners of this particular site and their actions. Being a libertarian (which I've never claimed to be anyway) doesn't mean that you are not allowed to complain about policies or rules. The thought process is just that the government shouldn't make decisions for people, but rather people should be left to decide for themselves. Still, if a business has a policy or procedure that I don't like it doesn't mean I am a hypocrite for voicing my distaste for such things.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.