Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Suggestion

burger_with_fries81

Aug 11, 2006, 11:18 PM
I'll be surprised if this hasnt been brought up already:

Viewing a forum > Look at thread > Shows to the right: Author, Date the thread was started.

-MUCH BETTER:

-Latest post auther, date latest post was posted.

Thanks
everman

Aug 12, 2006, 12:12 AM
Also, I would like a billion ice cream sandwiches, 8 quizno's subs, 300 free tans at the TanCo, 28 gallons of Mountain Dew, $8,943.64, and dont forget the smilies. I need one that does flips and says I told you so, and I also needs one that tells me that she loves me. And I need a naked chick one....and a bottle of lotion.
burger_with_fries81

Aug 12, 2006, 1:30 AM
Just one naked girl? Stop selling yourself short.
Rich Brome

Aug 12, 2006, 3:34 PM
The most recent reply is usually shown in the list below the first message, so wouldn't that be kind of redundant?

If you want an easier way to see the latest message(s), have you tried the "Threads with Recent replies" option under View Options? That lets you see the x number of most recent messages in each thread, instead of the default tree view. If you set the "Max. # of replies" to 1, you can get pretty much what you were describing.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.