Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Nokia N80 winner

eric Lin

Aug 7, 2006, 4:30 PM
a winner has been chosen by a random drawing, however that winner has not responded to our emails yet. if he does not respond soon, we will choose another. rest assured, a winner will be chosen, and once that winner claims the phone, he will be announced.
cellphoneguy

Aug 7, 2006, 5:09 PM
thanks for the heads up! * fingers crossed *
burger_with_fries81

Aug 7, 2006, 5:25 PM
If it was me, my email addy has been updated. 🤭
krickt

Aug 7, 2006, 5:28 PM
I'm assuming you are using the pronoun in the real sense not in the he = everyone we don't know, sense. And there is no reason for me to check my other email.
k
tucson_tmo

Aug 7, 2006, 6:35 PM
leave it to be the days i cant get on the forum, they have a giveaway 😢 but hatswhat i get for signing a 57 line school deal 😁 i sure would have liked that phone though 🙄
KrnGuy000

Aug 8, 2006, 12:08 AM
I WANT TO WIN THIS PHONE SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the guy doesn't reply to the email.... assuming that the winner is a guy since you said "he".

PLEASE I NEED It... my phones now completely broken and my dad won't get me a new one and i don't have to money to get a new one.

NOKIA N80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KrnGuy000

Aug 8, 2006, 12:27 AM
Has a new winner been chosen yet??? becuz it's been over 24 hours since you posted this meaning that the person is not qualified to get this phone anymore... WEll i'm still hoping to get this phone so I hope I win
everman

Aug 8, 2006, 2:09 PM
KrnGuy000 said:
Has a new winner been chosen yet??? becuz it's been over 24 hours since you posted this meaning that the person is not qualified to get this phone anymore... WEll i'm still hoping to get this phone so I hope I win

Get a job. Then you will have money. Money equals "I dont have to wait for daddy to buy me new phone".
burger_with_fries81

Aug 8, 2006, 5:08 PM
Pwnt!
everman

Aug 8, 2006, 11:03 PM
burger_with_fries81 said:
Pwnt!

I have a question. How did Pwnt become geek code for owned?
everman

Aug 8, 2006, 11:04 PM
everman said:
burger_with_fries81 said:
Pwnt!

I have a question. How did Pwnt become geek code for owned?

Actually, if you can give me the correct answer, I might be impressed.
burger_with_fries81

Aug 9, 2006, 1:08 AM
Started out back in the old online gaming days (Counter-Strike).
Imagine a 12 YO kid hyped up on mountain dew accidentally mistyping pwned instead of owned.
Evolved from there...
Owned > Pwnd > Pwnt
everman

Aug 12, 2006, 12:14 AM
Thats close to what I heard. I heard something like how if ownd was good, then pwnd was better, since p was higher than o in the alphabet.
I just get annoyed by it. Looks like lazy typing to me.
everman

Aug 8, 2006, 11:02 PM
captainplooky said:
Jackass

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Whats your point? Thats the point of the contest.
This cat posted his desire for a phone 11 times because his dad wont buy him one.
Try harder.
everman

Aug 9, 2006, 10:54 AM
Not hard enough.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.