Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 14 replies

So i ran it by the lounge....

xhale

Jul 7, 2006, 1:42 PM
and I thought it would be good to incorporate a [+] system into the forum, its fairly easy to do, basically anytime anyone says something good, someone gives them a [+] that is located by the reply. The more pluses you get, the more you're percent goes up. Some forums incorporate a [-], thats not exactly needed plus i think it would make for some issues. But this way there is more of an incentive to post GOOD stuff rather than flaming...

-Dave
alejandro

Jul 7, 2006, 1:45 PM
making phonescoop like yahoo news message boards is the worst thing you can do.
Don.Mobile

Jul 7, 2006, 1:47 PM
If we did have a [-] maybe if you got below a certain percent you had to take a "Timeout." ๐Ÿคฃ
alejandro

Jul 7, 2006, 1:49 PM
democracy does not work on the internet, its like democracy/majority rule in a mental institution.
Don.Mobile

Jul 7, 2006, 1:50 PM
I thought democracy didn't exist. ๐Ÿคจ But that's a whole different discussion.
xhale

Jul 7, 2006, 2:05 PM
oh you mean a successful forum??
spum

Jul 7, 2006, 2:44 PM
This is a successful forum.
alejandro

Jul 7, 2006, 2:45 PM
yahoo news forums are the most hateful ignorant crap you will ever see in your life, the only reason they dont do anything about them is the money they make off the ads.
spum

Jul 7, 2006, 2:47 PM
Shhh...white people are talking.
alejandro

Jul 7, 2006, 2:47 PM
your mexican
spum

Jul 7, 2006, 3:59 PM
Only by association.
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 7, 2006, 1:57 PM
+
GirlNextDoor

Jul 7, 2006, 5:23 PM
I personally don't think it's right for Phone Scoop. Least of all the lounge. I think the most annoying attention whores will become that much more annoying if they could CLEARLY see everyone's popularity without having to actually read threads and interpret tones. Of course, that's just my opinion. ๐Ÿ™‚
xhale

Jul 7, 2006, 5:27 PM
honesty gets a [+]
GirlNextDoor

Jul 7, 2006, 5:34 PM
Well, thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.