Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Rich or Eric

G-rad

Dec 20, 2005, 2:17 PM
How do i go about cancelling my account(s) I have a couple. G-rad, and cellphonessuck. I am leaving this cell phone biz for somethin better. But I must Say thanx Its been real fun.
Rich Brome

Dec 21, 2005, 2:24 AM
There's no need to "cancel" your account.

If you simply don't log in again, your account will remain dormant.

If you're worried about receiving unwanted email, you can do two things:

1. If you have received any forum reply alerts lately, there is a link in those emails to a page where you can unsubscribe from any forum threads.

2. If you go to the "Your Account" page, there are options to opt out of both private email from other users, and newsletters from us (should we ever choose to offer one).

Following those steps will ensure you never receive any unwanted email from us, and we don't share our email list with anyone.
Fenix1003

Dec 21, 2005, 12:12 PM
in other words, this ain't no bank farmboy 😛
G-rad

Dec 21, 2005, 12:28 PM
hahahahaha I ain't no farm boy I'm a country boy 😈
Insert Witty Name Here

Dec 21, 2005, 1:12 PM
G-rad, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything goes well for you - whatever you decide to do in the future. I'll miss reading your posts. I always found you entertaining. 🙂
mandy21579

Dec 22, 2005, 12:43 PM
peace out! 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.