Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Phone Finder Enhancements

Rich Brome

Oct 21, 2003, 11:14 PM
Just a quick announcement:

A couple of much-requested enhancements have been made to the Phone Finder:

1. In Extended mode, there is now a "Global Availability" option in addition to the "U.S. Carrier Availability" option. Before, if you searched for "coming soon" phones, you could only find phones that were listed as "tentative" for at least one specific U.S. carrier.

The new Global Availability lets you search for unreleased phones regardless of whether a U.S. carrier has plans to release the phone. It also lets you search for released phones, even if the phone has not yet been released with a U.S. carrier.

2. Platform / OS has been added to the Phone Finder. This lets you search for Palm OS phones, Series 60 phones,
(continues)
Myth

Oct 23, 2003, 12:09 PM
Cool!

Any chance we could Find by frequency?

I just had a customer looking for a phone he could use in India. I was able to tell him his phone would need GSM 900, and I know I don't have any of those in stock, but it would be great to see a list of phones that WOULD work for him.
Rich Brome

Oct 23, 2003, 12:29 PM
Possibly. That's something a few other people have requested, to. It's a bit tricky because it's intermingled with technology, but it may be possible. It's on my list of things to look at.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.