Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Re: Rich and Eric

djdelay

Sep 23, 2005, 3:17 PM
Dear Rich & Eric,

I have been an avid reader of phonescoop for about 8 months now, though I've never, until recently, become a member. I work at an insurance company for mobile phones and this website is my sanity during the slow times. It is the reason I have become good at what I do, and it is the reason I was chosen to supervise our trainees. I applaud you for your skills, both in web languages and site management. This is a clean, well-run wealth of information. Thank you for this invaluable resource to our industry, and thank you for your time.

-Mitch
dj delay
Rich Brome

Sep 23, 2005, 6:20 PM
Thanks! 🙂

I'm glad you like the site and find it useful!
lovingchaos1978

Sep 23, 2005, 7:23 PM
I would like to express the same sentiments. This site has assisted me exponeitally. I am always referring to this site when researching phones and keeping up to date on the latest wireless news. It has also educated me in many other ways, so that I am able to better assist my customers when troubleshooting their phone. I work in a call center and when I have some slow time, which is not often this site also entertains me as well. I always refer customers to this site when they want to research phones. Keep up the good work guys and I will continue referring people to your wonderful site everyday.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.