Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 20 replies

Could we get a Cellular South forum?????

ColdWhiteLight

Aug 9, 2005, 5:51 PM
Can we please get a forum for Cellular South? 😁
Badibada

Aug 9, 2005, 6:46 PM
do uk if it has 1,000,000 customers cuz i think u can only have it if the carrier has atleast a million carriers
ColdWhiteLight

Aug 10, 2005, 10:37 AM
Yes I believe we are right past the 1 million customer mark.
Rich Brome

Aug 11, 2005, 7:07 PM
Really? Do you have a source for that info?

1 million is our cutoff.

RCR classifies Cellular South as a 3rd Tier carrier. AFAIK, all 3rd Tier carriers have far less than a million customers. Heck, most of the 2nd Tier carriers have less than a million customers... 😕
wr3stling4ng3l

Apr 28, 2009, 11:19 AM
Cellular South actually has around 700,000 customers currently. It is continually growing. Just to answer the question for everyone who is trying to figure out how big we are. This is 2009 and we are just now at 700,000. We are not at 1,000,000 or 5 mill. We may be one day, but right now, we are not.
robtheman

Apr 28, 2009, 5:48 PM
Necroposting will get you banned. It's also pretty stupid to necropost in the administrator's forum. Just an FYI.
Burger Time

Apr 28, 2009, 6:36 PM
robtheman said:
Necroposting will get you banned. It's also pretty stupid to necropost in the administrator's forum. Just an FYI.

Rob, he was giving an update on his carrier, so I don't think this counts as necroposting. It's nice to know that they are only 300,000 away from the million.

I wonder how many smaller regional carriers there are out there...
robtheman

Apr 28, 2009, 10:15 PM
This thread is three and a half years old. If he wanted to give an update, there are other places to do it.
celesticatfl

Aug 10, 2005, 6:07 PM
I would like a Carrier Forum for Cellular South. We do provide service in 5 southern states to over 5,000,000 customers.
How about is Phone Scoop Moderators? how can we get a Forum?
Shelle 😁
ColdWhiteLight

Aug 11, 2005, 11:00 AM
I think that I speak for most of us in saying that any kind of help with the forum you need we'll be glad to help out. We really would love to see a forum up with our name on it.
Rich Brome

Aug 11, 2005, 7:03 PM
Cellular South definitely does not have 5 million customers. I think 5 million is their covered POPs, which is potential customers within their coverage area.
dca

Aug 12, 2005, 8:56 AM
So, is that a no?
ColdWhiteLight

Aug 12, 2005, 10:59 AM
5 Million is by far stretching it. Right at over 1 million I believe is where we currently stand.
KCShadowDragon

Aug 12, 2005, 11:21 AM
Rich still would need a source verifying that before he could add it.
ColdWhiteLight

Aug 20, 2005, 12:35 PM
I will try and have some info on how many cust. we have ASAP and post in the forum so Rich can take a look at it.
Achilles5

Aug 20, 2005, 1:39 PM
whats cellular south? Is that a real carrier or did you make it up? 5 million? who are you kidding, rich brome is no idiot at least make up a number somewhat believable.
ColdWhiteLight

Aug 22, 2005, 11:32 AM
👿 Before you get anymore rude.....No they don't have 5 million customers. They have appx. 1 Mil. but they serve an area with about 5-6 Million in population. Info about the company can be found at www.cellularsouth.com and you will see no one is making the company up.
csouthgal

Aug 22, 2005, 1:30 PM
yes cellular south is a real carrier and believe it or not we have been around for some time. we are one of the largest privately owned carriers, take a trip to mississippi where we are based out off and ask a resident if we are a real carrier. you would be out of the loop if you didn't have cellular south. and we are growing! maybe not five million, but there definately is potential, because in my experience we take care of our cuatomers better than any other provider around. and trust me i've had alot of different "mogul" companies. give me the cellular south any day of the week.
cellphoneguy

Apr 28, 2009, 12:39 PM
As a tier 1 rep i must say i never heard of cell south! Why don't we just refer to it as cell redneck? jk jk Good luck with getting on ps.Its gonna take you at least another year! Tier 3 🤣 I didnt know it went that low so im guessing thats comparable to disney mobile. Here one day and then gone the next.
llama

Apr 28, 2009, 3:39 PM
Why did you bring up a non-relevent 3 and a half year old thread?
cellphoneguy

Apr 28, 2009, 4:15 PM
When your bored your bored! I just wanted to see if any of the ppl would reply.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.