Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Consolidated Forums

gloopey1

Jan 9, 2016, 3:59 PM
Once again, I make my annual plea to the mods...PLEASE consolidate the prepaid phone forums with their parent companies. Considering the fact that very little forum dialog happens these days, it would definitely help increase discussions that happen here.

Specifically, I recommend putting Cricket under AT&T, Metro PCS underneath T-Mobile, Virgin and Boost under Sprint.

Come on, guys! This is the year to consider it.
Rich Brome

Jan 18, 2016, 3:14 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. That's not a bad idea.

Our software and site structure isn't really designed for that. As long as each of those brands has its own distinct phone lineup, we'll list them separately under "Carriers", and each entity there automatically gets its own forum.
gloopey1

Jan 18, 2016, 4:13 PM
My idea is based upon the notion that simpler is better. Moreover, I stay here rather than gravitating toward other phone forums because your overall design is easier to view and navigate.

Best of luck in 2016.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.