Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

phone storage

energizr

Jan 22, 2015, 11:37 PM
😢 can anybody tell me what apps I don't need to clear storage space for other apps I want?
The Victor

Jan 23, 2015, 11:53 AM
thats gonna be strictly preference you can always just go into your settings and scroll through the list and try to delete the ones you dont want
Brad K

Jan 23, 2015, 12:16 PM
When going thru your application manager, if you're not 100% sure what the application your uninstalling/disabling is then don't uninstall or disable it. That can lead to your phone acting funny. I've had a customer who disabled one of the apps the phone uses and couldn't make phone calls until it was re enabled.
The Victor

Jan 23, 2015, 12:56 PM
Yes your right i didnt tink about that, i usually tell people anything with a weird name or if you dont know what it is dont touch it...didnt think about that.

But usually if stay on that first screen you shouldnt have a problem.
Rich Brome

Jan 30, 2015, 6:18 PM
Thank you for participating in our community.

However, this topic belongs in the Android (I'm assuming) or General forum. The phonescoop.com forum is for discussion of this website.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.