Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Rich - Phone Finder Revision ?

berger1

Jul 9, 2005, 12:56 PM
Rich,

could you please put an option in Phone Finder (I use the extended search) so one may choose which Manufacturer ? Some people (myself included) only like a certain brand of device, and putting the phone makers in there would sort it out SO much better. thanks either way.
lorna

Jul 9, 2005, 3:27 PM
Oh my! I never noticed that there is an *extended* search. I have only used the *standard.* The thing about the extended search, Rich, is that I can learn thins just from observing how you have categorized the options. To those who know everything already, maybe this serves only as a phone searcher, but to people like me it is a way to see, categorized, all of the features on a cell phone and how they compare to others in the same class and how they have nothing to do with features in a different class.

-Lorna
Rich Brome

Jul 9, 2005, 6:49 PM
That's a common request.

I originally didn't include that capability intentionally. I just didn't agree with the idea of manufacturer bias in principle.

But people keep asking for it, and I guess it's not really my place to judge, so I changed my mind, and it's now on the to-do list.
berger1

Jul 9, 2005, 9:35 PM
its just that after a few phones, you limit your options based on reliability. Some people only have success with some brands. thanks for adding it to the to-do though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.