Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Y U NO Review Rezound?

Sisyphus

Nov 17, 2011, 12:05 PM
I understand that this phone had a silent release, but i would've figured that you guys would've had a time to work up a review on it.

I love the thing, honestly, and IMO is a better phone than the Razr.
Rich Brome

Nov 17, 2011, 5:13 PM
Each review takes a few days. We've already published six reviews in the first half of this month, and we're hard at work on our next review. There's also been a ton of events and news this month, and this is just a very busy time of year with a ton of phones being released just in time for the holidays.

We did publish a Liveblog of the Rezound event and a "Hands On" report for the Rezound.

In choosing which phones to do a full review of, and in which order, we do try to rotate among different carriers and manufacturers. We've done a lot of HTC phones recently.

We'll get to the Rezound, though.
Jayshmay

Nov 17, 2011, 6:39 PM
Hey Rich, this one may be hard for you to answer considering Vzn hasn't yet released the Galaxy Nexus, but perhaps the GSM version you could review?

One thing in perticular I am very curious about is what it's like navigating a screen that is 4.65 inches. These manufacters are really pushing it with screen sizes, sheez!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.