Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Server Issues?

speedywalk

Jun 11, 2005, 1:41 PM
Hey Rich,

The last couple of days I have started getting TCP errors when communicating to the site--and only whenever I try to submit a post. Out IT department says it's not our proxy that isn't receiving correctly, I was just wondering if you were having any servier issues lately, with the new ones, or if my IT department is full of crap?

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
Nosferatu

Jun 11, 2005, 5:46 PM
Ive had the same problems as well the last couple of days, havent got it when posting usually after a post and trying to get back to forums area, ant at times trying to log on. I like the duct tapr idea though that stuff fixes everything 😁
Rich Brome

Jun 11, 2005, 10:26 PM
The short answer is yes, we've been having some server issues. If what you're seeing is just random timeouts or things not loading, that's one of our new servers having a small hissyfit. We're working on it.

Thanks for the feedback, though - it's very helpful!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.