Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Rich...........

ihateevry1

May 27, 2005, 5:17 PM
there are alot of good people who are playing by the rules over at the lounge.....i myself know that the one thread is long but people are posting on it and having fun....i don't understand why people need to come here and try to get people kicked off or whatevr because people are having FUN.....its the lounge....i could see if it was on another forum or violating tou but it hasn't. psyke and several others have tried to make it seem like that the lounge is for serious discussions but why would it be called a lounge?...if i am doing something wrong tell me please but don't make others pay for the whining that goes on in here......thanks..... 😳
themarchhare

May 27, 2005, 5:34 PM
it's not that the lounge shouldn't be fun it's that i don't want to hear about necrophilia or animalism when this should be a relatively professional site to visit while at work.
PsYkE

May 28, 2005, 7:47 AM
Exactly. THANK you, Rich.

& ihateevry1, please do not put words in my mouth. I'm not trying to get anyone kicked off. I'm not even saying it should be about serious discussion. I just want to be able to visit w/o worrying about what kind of nasty posts are gonna be up on my screen if I click a link. All the forums on this board should be WORK SAFE.

Rich should be very proud of himself & feel very accomplished that so many call centers & work environments allow HIS site to not be blocked whereas, every other site other than carrier competitors is blocked. I don't think it's fair of you to put this site in jeopardy of being deemed "not work safe" & blocked by all of these companies just so you can get your rocks off.
speedywalk

May 28, 2005, 9:14 AM
To my knowledge, nobody has tried to get anybody kicked off the site. We have hoped that SOME people might lose access, but that's because they cannot seem to understand the universal sense of common decency that is missing from their content! I have NO problem with anybody, so long as they can keep it reverent, clean, entertaining, and make it easy to follow!

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
ihateevry1

May 28, 2005, 11:44 AM
by speedywalk Mar 10, 2005, 6:14 PM

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Speedywalk
is this decent?
jkrivjansky

May 28, 2005, 12:21 PM
It's a quote from a movie.

It was directed at me.

I didn't report it because it was in good fun.

I hope you realize each time you attempt to prove your point you only strengthen the opinions against you.
ihateevry1

May 28, 2005, 12:34 PM
Re: Can this thread fill the whole page?

by jkrivjansky May 12, 2005, 2:37 PM

I fling poo
hmmmmmm.....good fun? 😳
Dyingunman

May 28, 2005, 1:00 PM
Hey, Rich if youre gonna purge the general fourm, could you leave my posts intact. Im an important man 😛
speedywalk

May 28, 2005, 1:30 PM
Wow, I forgot about that! Yes, it IS clean fun. Tell me what about that is above a G rating? The world 'fart'? I laugh.

I made several of these posts in the Verizon forum and not ONE (that I know) was actually deleted due to its offensive nature. They were deleted because they were part of the tree that was deleted farther down the trunk. And even if they were deleted, I'm sure Rich laughed his HEAD off before he hit the "delete" button!

Speedywalk
ihateevry1

May 28, 2005, 11:55 AM
Re: Significant others

by PsYkE May 12, 2005, 12:21 PM

Oh... I'm female... I was referring to a male... but I go both ways.
serious discussions?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.