Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Forum front-page

Sleeping

Feb 29, 2004, 11:42 PM
I get really bored at work, and have nothing better to do than surf the limited internet I have. I would go to the AWS boards, but people do nothing but whine there, that's why I like these ones ;)

Anyways, I think a great improvement ina future release would be stats on the front page. Something that would include the most recent post made, and by who. For example: Lounge - Description - Most recent post @ 11:34:05am by Sleeping

Something like that would make it a lot easier to see whether there are any new replies in a forum, because its difficult to gage just by time whether someone's replied. I've seen a couple days between responses and others that have less than a minute between them.

Just my two cents, as a forum administrato...
(continues)
Rich Brome

Mar 1, 2004, 7:42 PM
That's on my to-do list. There's a long list of improvements - including something like that - planned for "forums 2.0".

Thanks for the feedback! 🙂
honey

Mar 7, 2004, 1:15 AM
oh i've been on the attws forum also, and you're right all they do is whine (lol) but their forums are easier to read because the repsonses are not all over the place.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.