Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Dear Admin team,

Avaya

Mar 23, 2011, 11:59 AM
when i logged in yesterday i saw a message at the top of my PS page in read to indicate that its a warning, and that i should check my email

here is the message:

We recently sent you multiple important messages regarding your account. If you haven't seen this yet, please check the email account you registered with.

when i checked my email, i never saw any messages from SP about going against the TOUs or what not from any admin/mods, not even in my junk mail

was that an error message?
CamelTowing

Mar 25, 2011, 4:33 PM
I got the same message today when I logged in... never rec'd an email though...
Rich Brome

Mar 25, 2011, 5:43 PM
Yes, we emailed you an important message today.

As I said to Avaya, be sure your email address is up to date in your Phone Scoop account, and check your spam filter.
CamelTowing

Mar 26, 2011, 11:44 AM
My email is up to date and is also receiving all emails. I have nothing in my spam folder either.
Rich Brome

Mar 25, 2011, 5:42 PM
Yes, we sent you a message on Tuesday.

Be sure to check your spam filter.

Also, make sure the email address you've given us is current and one that you check. You can update it at any time.
Avaya

Mar 26, 2011, 12:30 AM
check my spam filter...

the email i registered with is not the same that i'm using now. I'm using a new one cause i cant acces that one anymore. That was update, i know, because i get PMs from members on here
CamelTowing

Mar 26, 2011, 4:40 AM
I've checked my spam folders as well. Still no emails.
ctm88

Mar 26, 2011, 2:03 PM
Easy solution, Admin resend the emails since they are probably a generic form.
Avaya

Mar 26, 2011, 11:00 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.