Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Log-in issues

speedywalk

Jan 11, 2011, 1:09 PM
Rich,

The last two or three days I've been having issues logging in and staying logged in on the site.

There are times I click "log in" put the username and password in and the site doesn't give me a log in error, it just tells tells me I'm not logged in.

Sometimes, if I click back to the forum main page it shows I'm logged in, but when I click in a message I'm "not" logged in, and when I immediately click back to the forum main page I'm "logged in."

I've also had numerous issues with the "your IP address changed" right after the issues. This has happened on 4 or 5 different computers, one of which was at my house (therefore it wasn't a corporate IP issue).

The CPU's are using IE 7 and IE 8 (home happened on FireFox 3.X).

D...
(continues)
He who Lurks

Jan 11, 2011, 2:52 PM
I've had the same problem yesterday. I would post andd then immediatly be logged out.
Amarantamin

Jan 15, 2011, 8:33 PM
This happens to me quite often, when last mentioned it wasn't considered an issue. Happens at home and at work, so like Speedy I know it's not a work IP issue.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.