Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Samsung Fascinate/Mesmerize

Joe9969

Dec 9, 2010, 2:48 PM
Phonescoop,

I think if you guys are not going to modify or change the review on this phone you should take the mesmerize name off of it. I know that they are actually the same phone but in your review you constantly talk about how the phone is cursed with bing and not google and and all the carrier bloatware. It should be noted that does not apply to the Mesmerize. I feel you guys are giving it a bad name by associating it with that review. Would you also start doing some reviews on U.S. Cellular specific phones, there are other sites that do them so I dont see any reason you cant. Thanks. 🙂
Rich Brome

Dec 9, 2010, 6:14 PM
Our in-depth review is just titled "Review: Samsung Fascinate", so I think it should be clear that we're not reviewing the Mesmerize.

It's only our spec page that applies to both, and the specs are pretty much the same between them.

It's extremely common for the same basic model phone to have those kinds of minor software differences between carrier versions.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.