Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 7 replies

not enough space for writing reviews for phones.

Iove2transfercustomers

Oct 28, 2010, 8:43 PM
imo, 2000 characters are not enough to write a thorough review for a phone. that is all.
Amarantamin

Oct 28, 2010, 8:44 PM
It is, however, more than enough space to complain about it.
Rich Brome

Oct 29, 2010, 4:48 PM
I know (from experience) that writing a good review, there's a lot you want to say. I sympathize, and we appreciate your desire to write serious reviews! 🙂

However, the flip side is the reader's point of view. With our user reviews, there may be 30+ reviews of a phone. If each one were 5,000 words, it would take forever to wade through them all. It's more convenient and useful if the reader can get 30 good opinions in just 5-10 minutes of reading.

Therefore we feel that forcing reviewers to be concise is a service to those reading the user reviews.
CellStudent

Oct 29, 2010, 9:13 PM
Rich Brome said:
Therefore we feel that forcing reviewers to be concise is a service to those reading the user reviews.

Thank you. I appreciate the limitations.
Thefireballkid

Oct 30, 2010, 10:53 AM
thank you
ZumiezEastCoast

Nov 2, 2010, 8:22 AM
yeah i dont like viewing 10 pages id like to keep it like 4-5 basic reviews, short and sweet. nothing detailed like how many screws are in it and such.
This_Troper

Nov 1, 2010, 10:25 PM
Conversely, I find 9900 characters insufficient to display my Love of Baseball.
Iove2transfercustomers

Nov 4, 2010, 3:28 PM
that's some serious love.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.