Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

No News on Project Dark/Black?

h_aguilar84

Oct 18, 2009, 10:51 PM
Rich or Eric,

I don't know if this is in the right forum or not, so I'll ask.

I'm just curious to know why you guys haven't posted any info about T-Mobile's Project Dark/Black. Some info has leak on BGR but TmoNews decided not to post that info. Was it because the info is pure speculation or journalistic ethics?
Lanae

Oct 19, 2009, 9:27 PM
Maybe since its still in the 'Dark/Black' they cant say anything about it yet 👀
chocosong87

Oct 19, 2009, 10:10 PM
Everyone will know about "Project Dark" by this Sunday. However, it won't be called "Project Dark" when it's released but you will know what it is and it will blow.your.mind.
robtheman

Oct 19, 2009, 11:16 PM
They don't post information that is unconfirmed. Because Project Dark/Black is still just a rumor or speculation, they won't write an article on it. When T-Mobile announces...whatever it is they're going to announce, you'll see it here first.
Jayshmay

Oct 21, 2009, 2:16 AM
This is what BGR posted on their site.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/10/16/leaked-t-m ... »

Looks intriging to me, competition sure is a great thing!!!
jmalo

Oct 21, 2009, 7:19 AM
Firewalled 😳
Jayshmay

Oct 21, 2009, 8:20 AM
here, I copied the txt for you:

Oh Project Dark, you are a curious one. We here at BGR think we know what you’re all about, but it’s pretty hard to feel totally confident without some proof in the form of documents. Thankfully a leaked picture of some T-Mobile advertising which looks to be a part of Project Dark has emerged, and seems to more or less confirm what we’ve been saying for nearly a week. Right off the bat we noticed the tagline of “coverage you need, price you want and the handset you crave.” Gee, you think that could refer to a rapid 21Mbps HSPA roll-out, a $50 unlimited plan and handsets like the Behold II, Bold 9700, CLIQ and N900? We certainly do, but we’re more interested in something else....
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.