Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 10 replies

manufacturer: Apple

ecycled

Aug 24, 2009, 4:12 PM
maybe the manufacturers forums should have this.... or not. Who cares stupid phone 👿
robtheman

Aug 24, 2009, 4:53 PM
What's the point? They only make one phone.
Drunk

Aug 24, 2009, 5:02 PM
yeah only makes one phone, how come they have a thing on here? I love nokia and I love free stuff and that's why I love Skype. Please make a skype forum
Crapbag

Aug 24, 2009, 5:09 PM
Well, three models now. Iphone, Iphone 3G, Iphone 3Gs. They may look the same, but they offer different features. Kind of like HTC with it's 20 clones of the same phone.
Drunk

Aug 24, 2009, 5:15 PM
Unless you died, then nothing really matters at all does it?
ecycled

Aug 24, 2009, 5:44 PM
I'm with drunk. Can't really say about the post cuz I don't understand it.

I mean getting drunk. I'm all about it tonight 7pm my house and some crown and coke!
Drunk

Aug 24, 2009, 5:45 PM
Party hardy, viva la skype, and viva la t-Mobile and sometimes free stuff.... yes... all the time free stuff.
Jayshmay

Aug 26, 2009, 12:30 AM
What are you referring to that HTC makes a bunch of the same? The 8525, 8925, TP1, and TP2 are all very different. Each is much better than it's predecessor.
Crapbag

Aug 26, 2009, 9:56 AM
Calm down J, I was slightly kidding. Not entirely, but slightly. HTC tends to run 20 phones with near identical operating systems and only mild design changes. There are of course exceptions.
ecycled

Aug 24, 2009, 5:45 PM
I figure its the one phone that a billion ppl have questions about. Want more ppl to find phonescoop then give the lemmings what they want.
Rich Brome

Aug 24, 2009, 9:07 PM
Essentially, yes, that's the reason.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.