Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Rich.... This is killing me!!!

bk77

Mar 15, 2005, 8:59 PM
I know this is getting old from me, but just now the site logged me out, then i went to logg back in, went to a forum, logged me out, logged back in, same thing!!!!! Three times!!!

Is this just happeneing to me?

Yesterday within 25 minutes, it logged me out 3 times also.

Driving me nuts!

Sorry to be a complainer. Just want it to go away! ☚ī¸ đŸ˜ĸ ☚ī¸
bk77

Mar 15, 2005, 9:06 PM
I seriuosly can not stay logged in longer than a 30 sec. Maybe it's just me! đŸ˜ĸ
austin316

Mar 17, 2005, 1:44 PM
bk77 said:
I seriuosly can not stay logged in longer than a 30 sec. Maybe it's just me! đŸ˜ĸ

I'm running into the same problem, i log in, try to go a forum,it logs me out, log in, then it takes to the profile edit, 1/2 the time it then says to log in again, then after that you get to a forum, and when you try to post it logs you out again 😕 😕 😕 😕 😡 😡 😡
sweetie_jm21

Mar 17, 2005, 2:19 PM
same thing here, log in brfore typing, log in the send, over and over. it also tells me that my time limit had expired. anyone else get that message?
Rich Brome

Mar 17, 2005, 10:50 PM
As I've mentioned in the various earlier threads here, I am aware of the issue, and I assure you that getting it fixed is a top priority.

It affects me, too, so believe me, I feel your pain. ☚ī¸

In general, 99% of the issues that could possibly come up with this site are things I could address myself and do right away, but this is a thorny issue that happens to fall into that 1% where I have to rely on my hosting company for a fix.

The only fix they have officially presented me with so far is one that would cause even more downtime and issues in the short term, and more than triple my monthly hosting costs long-term (which, for six servers, are already not cheap). While this is an important problem to get fixed, that option is not ...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.