Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

LG VX4270

justpeachy

Feb 25, 2005, 5:53 PM
Any info on this phone? Looks like it's in testing with US Cellular and I can't seem to find any information on it. Thanks Rich!
HeroPsychoDreamer

Feb 27, 2005, 4:51 PM
This is the wrong forum for this post. This post belongs in the US Cellular and/or LG forum.

I'm not trying to be an a$$, but this forum is for topics relating to phonescoop.com and only phonescoop.com, not specific phones or carriers. Just for future referance.
justpeachy

Feb 27, 2005, 5:35 PM
well if you're not trying you are succeeding nonetheless. this IS related to phonescoop.com. I am looking for information on this phone. It is not listed on this site. So either a)it's one of those phones that has different model numbers, or b)it's a brand-new model that isn't listed at all, both of which are pertinent to this forum and Rich would probably want to either list both model numbers or find information on the new phone to post.
Rich Brome

Feb 28, 2005, 12:26 PM
Could it be the 4170? I'm familiar with that one, but not the 4270... 😕
justpeachy

Feb 28, 2005, 12:31 PM
It says 4270 in the email we got... it might be a PTT phone, so maybe the ruggedized version of the 4170? That's why I was asking
Rich Brome

Feb 28, 2005, 12:43 PM
The 4700 is LG's new PTT phone. I wonder if 4720 could be a variant of that, and 4270 was a typo?

The 4170 is a fairly low-end phone for Brazil. I didn't even think there was going to be a US version. 😕

Or perhaps the 4270 is something new I haven't heard of yet. If you get more info, please send it along! 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.