Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

New reviewer?

ajlineman

Jan 10, 2009, 7:22 PM
Happened to notice the new Propel review was done by Stewart Wolpin and I've never seen anyone other then Eric do reviews before. Hiring new people are we Rich?
And Rich or anyone else reading in correct me if I'm wrong, but is the first true in depth review we have gotten that is not a Sprint phone?
Is that just because Eric was the only one doing reviews and he happens to have Sprint? Or am I way off the reservation and just didn't notice anything else?
paddyoc

Jan 11, 2009, 1:11 PM
Phonescoop has been around much longer than you must realize....
ajlineman

Jan 12, 2009, 2:56 PM
What does that have to do with my post at all? I know how long it has been around, but they weren't doing true "In-depth" reviews until about a year ago if my memory serves me right.
And how does what they are reviewing have to do with how long they have been around? I'm very confused... 🙄
Jayshmay

Jan 12, 2009, 11:45 PM
Yep, 2001. And I have been a member of this awesome website since Oct. 2005
Stupid Customer

Jan 13, 2009, 5:04 PM
Congrats. 🤣 I've been around longer! 😛
Jayshmay

Jan 13, 2009, 11:31 PM
June 19, 2008 isn't longer than October 2005. Unless your one of those weirdo's who suddenly re-appeared with a new username all of a sudden.
Rich Brome

Jan 11, 2009, 1:17 PM
The last Sprint review we did was the Highnote, and that was also done by Stewart.

He also reviewed the SE W760, Moto Krave, Moto ROKR E8, Moto W755, and Treo 800w for us.

Before the Highnote, we reviewed the Epix, ZN5, Behold, and Storm. After the Highnote, we reviewed the Quickfire, Propel, and Incite. None of those are Sprint phones. We always try to rotate among carriers with our reviews and cover them all as equally as possible.
ajlineman

Jan 12, 2009, 2:54 PM
Yep... you confirmed my suspision then... I'm off the reservation and wasn't paying attention. 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.