Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Dear mod people that moderate the site

Drunk

Dec 29, 2008, 7:17 PM
I posted a thing about Canada, and you promptly took it off telling me you had 50 million plus or 50 thousand plus users from Canada and I was wondering, how you got that number and why you think what I posted was offensive to the Canadians?
I've reported to you people that call me an idiot and an asshole but you don't seem to find that offensive or an attack on me at all?
I was just wondering why you are so bias?
Rich Brome

Dec 30, 2008, 12:09 AM
I don't know you, so how/why could I be biased for/against you? 😕

We try our best to be unbiased and consistent. We're not perfect. We try our best, but no one is perfect. If you perceive some kind of bias, it may be a matter of perspective, or perhaps just a random inconsistency. We're human.

You did make a comment about Canada not having electricity. That's a fairly obvious insult to Canadians.

Our server logs tell us how many people visit our site and where they are from. All web sites have a large array of stats about their visitors. It's a standard feature of all web server software.

We review all messages that are reported to us. If someone called you those names and it was reported to us, we removed it. If we were slight...
(continues)
Drunk

Dec 30, 2008, 12:40 PM
Alright... but I don't really see how saying Canada has no electricity is an insult? They obviously do have electricity and it was being sarcastic.. sad..
but thank you for telling me about the whole mod process and being nice.
filerx

Dec 30, 2008, 3:39 PM
I'm sure the majority of the Phone Scoop forum members would concur with me on saying that your thread about Canada without electricity did not have any relevance to the forum which in essence deals with the various wireless network, products and services of Canada. If you wanted to talk about Canadians without electricity, you probably would have best posted it in The Lounge.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.