Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Regarding my warning from yesterday

JimmyTaliban

Oct 10, 2008, 3:19 PM
I was being completely cynical, and by no means meant what I wrote out.

Just wanted to throw that out there so you guys don't report me to the feds or anything along those lines. 😁
Rich Brome

Oct 16, 2008, 12:24 PM
We do try to be sensitive to sarcasm, etc. We generally don't censor things that aren't inappropriate if said in jest.

However, there are gray areas where it's not clear if someone is being serious or not. In those cases, if someone might take it seriously and be offended, we do have to take that seriously.

That's one reason we have emoticons on our otherwise no-frills forum system. They are a useful and practical way to express mood and tone that would be clear in person, but would otherwise be lost in text.
Merlot

Oct 16, 2008, 7:29 PM
I say send the feds after him!!!

🤣
poweredup

Oct 17, 2008, 9:36 AM
👀 whos that knocking at my door? 👀
OfAMightDivine

Oct 17, 2008, 10:34 AM
Barnacle Bill, the sailor.
Saint.Patrick

Oct 17, 2008, 3:48 PM
The one and only Saint.Patrick 😎
ElTriste

Oct 17, 2008, 9:04 PM
Der Komasar... 😎 "Don't turn around, uh-oh..."
Bozothecellguy

Oct 19, 2008, 11:53 AM
just another clown 😈
taoareyou

Oct 23, 2008, 11:09 AM
What you perceived as a knock is actually a greater destiny heretofore unknown to your conscious awareness.

While reading through the forums, your inner self began to recognize the subdued if not purposefully hidden pattern of letters which correspond no so coincidentally to the exact date and time of your birth, and it has made a considerable effort to bring this epitome to the front of your realization.

Instead, what you interpreted was that your nose was itching and you casually wiped your finger back and forth across your nostrils until the feeling had passed....along with any hopes of humanity finding a solution to both the environmental and energy crises anytime in the next one-hundred years.

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.