Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Session Timeout issues?

speedywalk

Feb 14, 2005, 3:13 PM
There seem to be times that my session will time out after just a few seconds of logging in! I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it or if it really is a problem, just thought you might like to check it out. Any body else having this problem?

Speedywalk
"It ain't broke, it just needs duct tape!"
Aarynk

Feb 14, 2005, 3:31 PM
speedywalk said:
There seem to be times that my session will time out after just a few seconds of logging in! I'm not sure if I'm just imagining it or if it really is a problem, just thought you might like to check it out. Any body else having this problem?

Speedywalk

Mine has been doing this as well
pizpiz80

Feb 14, 2005, 4:29 PM
Yeah i logged in and wrote my post and by the time i got done i had timed-out??? 😢
Snatchface

Feb 14, 2005, 5:48 PM
pizpiz80 said:
Yeah i logged in and wrote my post and by the time i got done i had timed-out??? 😢

same thing has happened to me atleast 4 times today alreay
Rich Brome

Feb 15, 2005, 3:04 AM
1. Please seed the previous thread on this subject:

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

2. When responding in that thread, please let me know if you use AOL as you ISP. If not, what is your ISP? Thanks!
speedywalk

Mar 1, 2005, 12:57 PM
I'm still having issues with the timeouts. But it's really weird: if I click "remember" (seems to help) it isn't working anymore. I still get dumped to the login screen, but it's all empty! And the last couple times I've done it it said the post was saved in progress, but when I log in it tells me "you are logged in as speedywalk" and the post is never posted. Maybe has to do with the server/site updates and testing? I'm not on www1 or www2 sites so..

Speedywalk
justpeachy

Mar 1, 2005, 5:54 PM
i'm having the same issues 😡

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.