Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

question

yoboy8

Sep 30, 2008, 12:30 PM
i work for Alltel and iv noticed in the past, that we get phones that come out on Alltels website befor you get it , and usually you know first, why is this? for instants, theres a new Samsung about to come out , i think R800 to replace the Hue!!
yoboy8

Oct 1, 2008, 3:04 PM
..... 😁
robtheman

Oct 1, 2008, 11:14 PM
I have no idea what your original post said. Try running it through Microsoft Word's spell check and grammar check so that it makes a little bit of sense. Then you might get a response.
Bozothecellguy

Oct 19, 2008, 12:25 PM
simple. he gets to test the phones before it hits shelves, duh 🙂
Saint.Patrick

Oct 19, 2008, 2:23 PM
Wireless forum moderators/site administrators often get a wireless carrier's particular device first directly from the OEM for test running and commentary/review. I'm sure there may be certain NDA in place.
yoboy8

Nov 4, 2008, 4:28 PM
i work for Alltel and i have noticed in the past, that we get phones that come out on Alltels website before you do a post on it , and usually you know first about new phones, why is this? for instants, theres a new Samsung about to come out , i think R800 to replace the Hue!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.