Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Is there a way....

Seribus

Apr 4, 2008, 11:41 AM
that you all could incorporate a button that allows you to ignore certain people?? ๐Ÿคจ
eljeffe666

Apr 4, 2008, 12:02 PM
that is actually more difficult than u think it would be
Seribus

Apr 4, 2008, 2:00 PM
not to be rude or anything...but....do you help run this site?
slick

Apr 4, 2008, 3:23 PM
and this isn't rude, how?
poweredup

Apr 4, 2008, 3:34 PM
he doesnt help run this site, but this question has been asked many times and the answer is always the same. it would take alot of coding just to do that one thing plus make reading posts confusing when all you need to do is simply ignore the username in question.
Seribus

Apr 4, 2008, 3:52 PM
i just wish i didnt have to see some of the retarted peoples posts here....annoying... ๐Ÿ˜ข
eljeffe666

Apr 4, 2008, 4:19 PM
Rich Brome said:
That would be tricky with the way our forums are threaded.

You'd still need to see some kind of placeholder for the "blocked" messages, so you could see the replies below blocked messages from non-blocked users. You never know when a thread will turn interesting again. ๐Ÿ˜‰

...but then those replies might not make sense without the context of the blocked messages. I could easily see all kinds of crazy misunderstandings because of it. I foresee something like that causing more problems than it would solve.

I understand the frustration, though.

next time do more research
Seribus

Apr 4, 2008, 4:35 PM
im not even gunna try to respond to you....go watch some more wrestling...
eljeffe666

Apr 4, 2008, 5:09 PM
look i was not trying to be an ass bout this i was just giving u the same answer that u would have eventually get but if u want u can wait till rich comes back on so he can tell u the same thing he says every time this one comes up
aavera

Apr 5, 2008, 11:18 AM
He answered your question. There is NO reason for you to try to be indignant and get bent out of shape. This whole conversation could have been avoided if you would've used the search feature.
Seribus

Apr 5, 2008, 2:33 PM
well ty all, but i think it could have been much more easier if it was just answred with "no the webpadge designers dont wanna do that"
Blumpelstiltskin

Apr 6, 2008, 10:50 AM
But you came out swinging and got put in your place.

ZoMG YOUGOTSERVED OMGWTFBBQ!!!!111

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.