Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Plans

ballisticbanana

Mar 15, 2008, 1:25 PM
My suggestion is that you have a section on your forums which include plans from all carriers. They could be discussed and compared like the phones itself. I think it would be interesting. You might allready have it and I might have just missed it. Love the site and the forums! keep it up. 😁
eljeffe666

Mar 15, 2008, 1:36 PM
thats really not the purpose of this website though this is just giving u info on the phones themselves

but they do give links to get u there though
ballisticbanana

Mar 15, 2008, 2:52 PM
i realize it is not the purpose of this site but, what is it exactly? they seem to do everything else. why not the plans? i see the links but it would be nice to have a breakdown and be able to compare. for example.
ATT data plan samsung blackjack w/1500 sms $39.99
Sprint ACE data plan $15.00 and $15.00 for unl sms (depending on mou plan)
I just thought it would be interesting to see the differences for all carriers. It is just a reasonable to understand the plan prices as the hardware when choosing a carrier.
ralph_on_me

Mar 15, 2008, 3:54 PM
Plans change frequently and often vary geographically. There are 16 different carriers they feature regularly in their forums, so should they have every rate plan for every one of those companies? I hope you can see that it turns out to be a LOT of data and there's already more than enough for two people to handle on this site.
smiliey

Mar 15, 2008, 6:41 PM
yea agreed, that would be nighmareish

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.