Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

i dont know why i didnt think of this before

beeferjay

Feb 18, 2008, 7:31 PM
there should be a unsuscribe to all read replys.
ReaperTut

Feb 18, 2008, 8:13 PM
then just, unclick it if you don't want to hear a response... or are you talking about if you subscribe to s specific thread?
beeferjay

Feb 19, 2008, 9:08 AM
there are 3 boxes to unsuscribe.

i suggest there be a fourth, unsuscribe to read replys.

because, once you have read something, you dont really need to keep it in your subscriptions.
ReaperTut

Feb 19, 2008, 1:13 PM
hehe..oh THOSE buttons. 🤭
Rich Brome

Feb 20, 2008, 11:07 AM
You're talking about the "Subscriptions" page?

There's already a "Status" column that shows if there are new replies, and if you have read them.

The thing is, there could be new replies at any time. Of course a thread could have new messages posted at any time, but even for a message subscription, if you post, then someone replies, you read it, someone could still post a second reply to your original message. If you unsubscribed after you read the first one, you wouldn't be notified about that second reply.
beeferjay

Feb 21, 2008, 8:40 AM
that makes sense.

For mega-posters like myself, my subscription page fills up quickly and i thought there might be an easier way.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.