Protege

Jan 30, 2008, 11:59 AM
Is this in the cards??? 🤤
Protege

Jan 31, 2008, 9:41 AM
bump
japhy

Jan 31, 2008, 3:32 PM
What about this site needs to be changed or updated? The aesthetics of phonescoop are (imho) much nicer than most other gadget sites, and the phone indexing system is far better than any other online inventory I've seen (at least, better than all that aren't selling something, and better than most that are).

Seriously, what, apart from maybe a shift away from soft blues & whites could be changed that wouldn't be A) solely a matter of opinion/preference or B) a detrimental downgrade of an excellent online service?
Protege

Jan 31, 2008, 3:38 PM
Well the site has had the same look for a while... maybe just to spice it up... rearrange the page... things of that nature...Just a thought 😁
japhy

Jan 31, 2008, 3:55 PM
Ah. . . so you mean an aesthetic shift, not "dude, the site sux, fix it!" type thing - gotcha.

I guess they could do a different color scheme, but as long as the index stays the same and the phone information is solid & reliable, I'm good with whatever's done.
Protege

Jan 31, 2008, 4:18 PM
agreed
bonito

Jan 31, 2008, 5:14 PM
They did recently revamp it.
TMoGuy

Feb 6, 2008, 5:04 PM
As mentioned above in my post, the forums need to be changed. Also, the quality of the ads placed on the site need to be better. This is a very popular website, and is viewed by a lot of people, but these ad's look cheap, and in a way so does the site. Now, I love this site, I'm on almost everyday, and the way everything is set-up is fine, but just graphically, things need to change, and the forums need to move to a more user friendly style. Besides that stuff, everything is fine!
dssl

Jan 31, 2008, 5:51 PM
I bet one thing it'll be delayed till they hire someone to take lin's spot if there is one.
Rich Brome

Feb 1, 2008, 4:27 PM
Not soon, at least not in major, visible ways.

We may tweak code and layout here and there, and certainly add new features, but a revamp just for the sake of updating the look is not a priority yet.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.