Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Quick Question about RB, EL & EZ

Sherman Schrader

Jan 21, 2008, 3:31 PM
I have a quick question regarding Rich Brome, Eric Lin and Eric M. Zeman. Whta do each of them do at Phone Scoop?
Rich Brome

Jan 21, 2008, 11:52 PM
I do the phone specs, business side of things, and the tech side of things.

Eric Zeman writes news and reviews.

Eric Lin is no longer with Phone Scoop. (He got tired of reviewing inferior phones and decided to work for a manufacturer instead to change things from the inside.)

Yes, we are hiring! 🙂
Sherman Schrader

Jan 22, 2008, 8:07 AM
Rich, please e mail me the requirements for the position. Thanks!
newfette

Jan 22, 2008, 9:38 AM
oh sad...

eric lin always wrote the best warning emails... đŸ˜ĸ
dssl

Jan 22, 2008, 9:46 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ he will be missed.
newfette

Jan 22, 2008, 9:50 AM
my personal favorite warnings were the ones that went along the lines of

"while I found it funny you know you can't write that stuff"

☚ī¸

i was a big fan of when he told me Al could call himself a beaner but i couldn't.. đŸ¤Ŗ
dssl

Jan 22, 2008, 9:57 AM
đŸ¤Ŗ thats priceless. Lin had style
newfette

Jan 22, 2008, 9:59 AM
he really did... especially with the old timers.. its like he was able to tell when we were kidding and when we weren't... and knew how to warn us accordingly..
dssl

Jan 22, 2008, 1:42 PM
yeah he was one of a kind.
Protege

Jan 22, 2008, 9:51 AM
☚ī¸

That is sad...

Eric Lin + Rich Brome = Phonescoop

Now... 😕

😕 😕 đŸ˜ĸ
dssl

Jan 22, 2008, 9:56 AM
that sucks. You guys must be really busy.
Crapbag

Jan 22, 2008, 1:44 PM
I hope his parting was a happy one!

Good luck with the hiring process. I'm sure with your publicity it won't take long to find quality applicants. 🙂
whymeohgodwhyme

Jan 27, 2008, 1:12 AM
Crapbag said:
I hope his parting was a happy one!

Good luck with the hiring process. I'm sure with your publicity it won't take long to find quality applicants. 🙂

whatever you do, don't hire ray carroll, sherman shrader, armand goldman, or whoever Ray is today.
charliegirl

Jan 23, 2008, 5:16 PM
đŸ˜ŗ When did this happen? I'm sorry to see him leave but hopefully it's the best for him. I wish you the best of luck trying to find a replacement!
Rich Brome

Jan 24, 2008, 8:29 AM
CES was Eric Lin's last week. Of course I was very sorry to see him go as well, but he left on very good terms. He needed a new challenge and we certainly wish him well at his new job.
charliegirl

Jan 24, 2008, 10:00 AM
🙂 I'm happy for Eric, sad for you ☚ī¸ . All my salesmen and bosses went to the show. They weren't as impressed this year as in past years.

Anyways I wish Eric the best of luck and you too on trying to find someone suitable to fill his shoes. 😁
Sherman Schrader

Jan 23, 2008, 8:12 PM
What is the time frame Rich you have in mind to find someone to replace Eric Lin? How will you go about finding his replacement? Are you actively taking resumes?
Rich Brome

Jan 24, 2008, 8:24 AM
We'll post an official announcement with full details in a few days.
GravyNMeatballz

Jan 22, 2008, 2:06 PM
I always figured it would be tough to handle a business when you are in Philly , you have an associate in San Fran , and whereever the other Eric is
Crapbag

Jan 22, 2008, 2:11 PM
It is surprisingly easy in my business. We are located in Ohio and Washington. We manage just fine with the multiple forms of communication and other conveniences the Internet brings us.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.